Date posted: Thu, 2 July 2020
. WAOA is open for collection of supplies. However this will be rather different for a while:
· Social distancing will be enforced
· Only 2 people inside at a time
· We will sign for your parcel
· There will be no toilet access
To help reduce queues because of these restrictions we will be open each weekday as below:
Monday 9 – 4
Tuesday 06.30 am – 4
Wednesday 9 – 4
Thursday 9 – 4
Friday 9 – 4
and our usual 4th Saturday 9 – 1 pm + New Members’ and General Support Meetings (July 25).
Stomal Therapy Nurses (STN) will be available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9 – 1.
No appointments will be needed – just tell us you want to see the STN.
1. You can still have your parcels posted if you choose this option.
2. Try to come at off peak times (not 9 – 10 each day)
3. Don’t come if you are unwell
We will all need to be patient with each other until we get back to a fully staffed workforce (we are continuing the 2 shifts for the time being as a safety measure)